Chancellor's Scholarships are limited to ten prospective students in each academic year
Prospective students who are interested in joining full-time Bachelor degree programmes may apply for the highly competitive Chancellor's Scholarship, provided that they have achieved a minimum cumulative average of 95% (or equivalent), in the last year of their secondary education.
Prospective students who are interested in joining one of our postgraduate programmes may apply for the Chancellor's Scholarship provided that they have a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0 (or equivalent) in the credit hour system.
Students who apply for the Chancellor's Scholarship are expected to demonstrate outstanding personal qualities and the ability to contribute to the university and community. The Chancellor's Scholarship is awarded in the First (or Fall) semester of every academic year.
Application forms are available from the university's Admission and Registration Office. Completed application forms must be submitted, with the required supporting documents, to the Registrar by a deadline announced by the Admissions and Registration Office prior to the admission starting date for the particular fall semester. Applicants may be required to attend interviews and/or take a University.
Documents required in support of a Chancellor's Scholarship application:
- A copy of the EAU offer letter to the programme of study
- A copy of the secondary school certificate or its equivalent (for candidates applying to Bachelor programmes)
- Bachelor degree transcript or its equivalent (for candidates applying to postgraduate programmes)
- Copies of any certificates of achievement, if applicable
- Any other supporting documents.