EAU is currently inviting applicants for lecturer/senior lecturer positions in applied mathematics /statistics for academic year 2016-17.
Faculty Role :
Faculty members will be engaged in teaching at undergraduate level, in addition to administrative role as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• A Master’s degree from an accredited institute in applied mathematics/statistics.
• Teaching experience at university level, where English is the language of instruction.
• Experience in working with students from different ethnic backgrounds is an advantage.
• Excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Familiarity with Moodle or Blackboard, Matlab / SPSS / Latex / Mathematica, simulation modelling packages such as ARENA is an advantage.
Competitive tax-free compensation & benefits package.
To apply send CV, application letter and teaching statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org