EAU is recognised nationally and internationally.
EAU programmes are recognised or accredited by the following bodies:
- Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs
- The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)
- The General Civil Aviation Authority
- BTEC Pearson
- The Quality Assurance Agency (QAA –UK)
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
EAU has achieved 5 stars in teaching, employability, facilities, inclusiveness and social responsibilities and 4 stars in academic development and internationalisation categories. The university also received 5 stars for its MBA in Aviation Management programme.
Itis the first non-federal educational institution to receive a 5 Stars QS rating in the region.
For more information on the QS Stars rating, please click here.