Obtain a UK degree (from Coventry University - Ranked No. 12 UK University*) at EAU in addition to an EAU locally recognised degree
*Source: The Guardian and the Complete University Guides 2018
This programme provides a core set of skills in mathematical and statistical modeling, finance, operations research and optimization. The programme allows a much broader choice of specializations, with a strong strand of operations research aligned to the interests of airline industry, police department and other companies where planning and scheduling of resources and staff is vital.
Why enrol on this programme?
Upon successful completion of this programme, graduates will be well suited to work within planning, revenue optimization, scheduling, risk management, business forecasting and simulation.
The skills developed on the programme are highly sought after, in many different careers in business, finance, the civil service and accountancy and other occupations encompassed in two main industrial sectors: the sector of Business, Administration and Financial Services, and the sector of Utilities and Infrastructure (according to ISCO-08: International Standard Classification of Occupation).
- Three years, for students with GCE/A level (Grade 13).
- Four years, for students with high school certificate (Grade 12).
- Full-time programme.
This programme provides an introduction to a wide range of mathematical techniques. A central theme is the development of capacity for solving practical problems.
Mode of delivery
Full-time, credit-hour system, and semester-based.
A typical four-year study plan
|Introductory Mathematics Methods|
|Further Mathematical Methods|
|Problem Solving Economics I|
|Data Management and Operations research I|
|Level 2||Linear Statistical Models|
|Advanced Calculus I&II|
|Operations Research II|
|Algebra and Graphs|
|Principles of Economics II|
|Level 3||Statistical Modeling|
|Operations Research III|
|Applied Math Method|
|Coding & Cryptography|
- Minimum of five Grades A-C with a grade C or above in Mathematics and English at GCSE level. In addition to:
- Minimum of two GCE “Advanced level” in Mathematics or Science subjects.
- IELTS: 5.0
- TOEFL (IBT) : 61
- TOEFL (CBT): 173
- TOEFL (Paper-based): 500
- GCSE: English language grade C
- If you do not qualify for direct entry, EAC offers foundation programme which focus on the skills you need. Successful completion of the foundation programme means guaranteed progression to this degree.
Master Degree in Applied mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial science.
|Application Fee*||Registration Fee*||Tuition Fees (AED)|
|N/A||2,625||76,780 per year|