To provide dedicated accounting services to the Finance department by: - ensuring that all income and expenses are effectively registered in different systems (Quercus, OF) and conduct analysis and tracking of cost and expenditure - providing accounting decision analysis recommendations to the Finance Manager.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Perform financial accounting activities. Ensure adequate validation of accounting entries on Quercus, validation of discounts and refund applied.
- Assist the business in establishing end to end financial accounting procedures consequent to new initiatives or new information and provide data capture for new analysis needs using appropriate changes to chart of accounts
- Produce needed reports and conduct proper analysis
- Examine EAU’s accounts and ensure compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures,
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com