School of Aviation Studies & Business Management
Assistant/ Associate Professors in Aviation Management/ Business Management
To teach aspects of theory and practice in the area of Aviation, and Business Management at undergraduate level. You will facilitate learning and development of knowledge through high quality teaching and research, including the supervision of projects. You will be required to participate in committees within the university and work effectively as part of the wider academic team.
- Deliver lectures in a professional way to ensure that all the learning outcomes and objectives for each course are achieved.
- Design, grade and manage exams as well as course work and projects where applicable.
- Be actively involved in developing curriculum, in order to maintain high standard of quality education and update the syllabus to keep up with the latest industry requirement.
- Review the course contents regularly to ensure that the information, examples, and methodology used to engage the students are relevant and up to date.
- Maintain course files and other documents related to the courses.
- Provide orientation and counselling to 'advisee' students, as allocated.
- Maintain order in classrooms by effectively managing, motivating and engaging the students.
- Participate in various college committees and supervise teaching assistants where applicable.
- Actively engage in scholarship, research and publish papers/ articles in first-class international journals.
- Minimum 3-5 years of teaching experience at University level is preferred.
- Possess an earned Doctorate preferably in Aviation Management or in Business Management discipline.
- Master’s degree will be considered for people with excellent Aviation Industry experience
- English language proficiency, and excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record in teaching, class management and course delivery.