School of Engineering
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer - Aerospace/Mechanical/Avionics Engineering
The School of Engineering At Emirates Aviation University is looking for a lecturer/Senior lecturer who brings experience and a high level of motivation and resourcefulness to join our established department.
Main purpose of the job:
To carry out research, teaching and administration within the department/school, especially in the area of Mechanical / Aeronautical and Avionics Engineering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design and deliver course material according to the course requirements mentioned in the syllabus, using different methods and techniques of instruction as applicable
- Carry out research and produce publications, or other research outputs.
- Record, maintain and report required student performance components such as attendance, grades, and other requirement.
- Plan, design and conduct assessments covering different assessment methods and techniques to evaluate students’ performance while abiding to the official course schedule and all other University policies and procedures concerning assessments.
- Liaise closely with teaching, technical and administrative staff as appropriate to ensure a quality teaching and learning environment.
- Meet all University deadlines for submitting student records.
- Provide students with necessary academic advice / assistance and counselling.
- Supervise students Projects. Encourage high standards and professional practice.
- Provide support for a range of events on campus (Competitions, summer camps and open days etc.).
- Serve on departmental committees where appropriate.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Master degree with at least three to five (3 to 5) years of relevant experience