Enrolment & Student Affairs
Student Recruitment Officer
Establishes and administers projects for targeting, recruitment, and retention of students in graduate or undergraduate programmes. Develops projects and marketing materials. Visits schools and makes presentations to groups and individuals.
- To represent the University at external recruitment and internal events locally and internationally.
- To contribute to the evaluation and development of the University’s student recruitment activities such as Open Days and Campus Tours.
- To give accurate information, advice and guidance to prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students about the programmes and student life at EAU.
- To deliver high quality presentations about the University both on and off campus.
- To liaise and network with high schools careers advisors to develop effective relationships to meet student recruitment targets.
- To develop, deliver and evaluate online recruitment and conversion activity such as virtual open days and one-to-one consultations.
- To have the skills and experience in handling social media channels, designing creative and writing content for different audiences across multiple channels.
- To monitor social media trends and keep up to date with platform development and new features.
- To monitor digital engagement trends amongst competitors, as well as reporting on our digital communication metrics.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role as required by the Head of Department.
- Bachelor degree holder in Marketing - Business Management/relevant area.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with proven record in student recruitment.
- English language proficiency and excellent communication skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org