With the health and wellbeing of our students and staff our top priority and in line with the Ministry of Education instructions, it has been decided that all EAU students that are based in the UAE must return to in-classroom learning (face-to-face) with effect of Monday 31st January 2022.
- Students are required to obtain a negative PCR result of no more than 96 hours for the first entry to EAU Campus.
- Students are required to maintain a “Green” status for entering EAU Campus on a daily basis (PCR test every two weeks).
- The interactive online learning option is limited only for COVID-19 positive cases or those who prove to be close contacts.
Please contact email@example.com and School Admins for any issue related to COVID-19 cases, close contact or class attendance.
|School of Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School of Mathematics and Data Scienceemail@example.com|
|School of Aviation Studies and Business Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
While on EAU Campus, please be reminded:
- Masks must be worn at all times while on campus.
- Ensure social distancing measures are adhered to.