Join our team
As a fast growing, internationally recognized education provider, Emirates Aviation University has regular openings for qualified faculty as well as talented and experienced administration staff.
Please click here to view the latest career opportunities.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter email@example.com
EAU Business School
Full-time Faculty – Aviation Management /Business Management
To teach aspects of theory and practice in the area of Aviation, and Business Management at undergraduate level. You will facilitate learning and development of knowledge through high quality teaching and research, including the supervision of projects. You will be required to participate in committees within the university and work effectively as part of the wider academic team.
- Deliver lectures in a professional way to ensure that all the learning outcomes and objectives for each course are achieved.
- Design, grade and manage exams as well as course work and projects where applicable.
- Be actively involved in developing curriculum, in order to maintain high standard of quality education and update the syllabus to keep up with the latest industry requirement.
- Review the course contents regularly to ensure that the information, examples, and methodology used to engage the students are relevant and up to date.
- Maintain course files and other documents related to the courses.
- Provide orientation and counselling to 'advisee' students, as allocated.
- Maintain order in classrooms by effectively managing, motivating and engaging the students.
- Participate in various college committees and supervise teaching assistants where applicable.
- Actively engage in scholarship, research and publish papers/ articles in first-class international journals.
- Minimum 3-5 years of teaching experience at University level is preferred.
- Possess an earned Doctorate preferably in Aviation Management or in Business Management discipline.
- Master’s degree will be considered for people with excellent Aviation Industry experience
- English language proficiency, and excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record in teaching, class management and course delivery.
School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computing
Assistant/Associate Professor in Artificial Intelligence
The department of Software Engineering is looking for Assistant/Associate Professors in Artificial Intelligence who have an ambition in AI. We search for top candidates in all areas of AI, including but not limited to deep learning, symbolic AI, Ubiquitous AI, Explainable and responsible AI, AI with human in the loop as well as subareas targeting specific applications in healthcare, robotics, education or sciences.
The Assistant/Associate Professor shall carry out and supervise scientific work, give and promote education in the field, follow scientific developments in the field and participate in societal interaction and international cooperation in his/her field. The professor will provide teaching in the degree programme of software engineering.
Assistant/Associate Professor in Mathematics
Applications from outstanding candidates are invited for faculty positions in all ranks in the School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computing.
Applicants are required to have a PhD in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics or a closely related area. Candidates must also have demonstrated potential for excellence in research and teaching.
The candidate is expected to have a strong research potential, demonstrated by relevant publications in high-impact journals, and teaching experience in above mentioned areas. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills.
Successful candidates are expected to teach at the undergraduate level, supervise PhD candidates at the postgraduate level, establish and maintain active research programs that lead to peer-reviewed publications in high-impact professional journals, and provide service to the school, the university, and the profession.
A PhD or equivalent doctorate in related discipline from an accredited institution is required. Preference will be given to candidates with education from and/or previous service in distinguished institutions of higher education.