Terms & Conditions
This online payment system is provided by Emirates Aviation University (the University) and its third party suppliers (each a Service Provider). The University may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. The country of domicile for the University is the United Arab Emirates.
Please ensure you read the current terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms please do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- The description of goods or services are specific to you (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your university ID. Payments are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
- All fees quoted are in AED. Any currency conversion costs or other charges or costs incurred by you when making a payment or in processing a refund, shall be borne by you and shall not be deducted from any fees payable to the University.
- While the University tries to ensure the information contained within the online payment facility in respect of any Fees due is accurate at the time it was published, we do not warrant that this is the case. If there is an error in such information, the University’s Finance Department will notify the Student promptly upon becoming aware of the error. The correct Fee will be payable by the Student where any such error is obvious or unmistakeable.
- Alternatively, the Student may cancel the contract with the University or withdraw from their Programme, as appropriate, and receive a refund in accordance with the Refund Policy set out below.
- The University do not accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- Every effort is made to keep the online payment facility up and running smoothly. However, the University takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the online payment facility being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- www.eau.ac.ae will �NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of (United Arab Emirates)
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of (United Arab Emirates).
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Dirhams (AED).
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
In no event will the University be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of the online payment facility.
- If the Student cancels their contract with the University or if the Student leaves the University before they complete their Programme, any entitlement to a refund of Tuition Fees or any deposit paid by the Student will be made in line with the University Fees Policy prevailing at any time the Student leaves or cancels their contract.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment.
All payment details which are entered through the online payment facility are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider's site are encrypted.
The University shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments of Fees can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by the University directly but by a Service Provider.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact the University to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the Student, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation the University will confirm to the Student that the payment has been received and accepted by the University. In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the University that the payment has been accepted.
The Student shall remain responsible for the Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the University in relation to each Fee paid using the online payment facility.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.