EAU Institutional Effectiveness Unit’s (IEU) mission to cultivate a climate of assessment across the campus for the purpose of improving programs, student learning and supporting the central mission of the university.
The IEU will:
- Facilitate EAU's strategic planning and assessment initiatives with an emphasis on supporting EAU's mission;
- Assist with the identification of core indicators of performance related to the strategic plan, academic programmes, and academic support units; and,
- Facilitate all aspects related to accreditation, including standards compliance, applications, reviews, and self-evaluation documents.
- Improve all academic programmes presently offered by EAU to enhance the quality of its graduates and to further improve the reputation of academic programs offered by EAU
- Develop and implement a strategic enrolment management plan
- Create a culture of assessment and assessment-based planning and decision-making
- Develop a financial plan to achieve all goals of strategic plan
- Enhance the quality and number of human resources to meet the needs of the University
- Improve the efficiency and performance of educational support services
- Review, develop, enhance and publish policies and procedures for all units