The Flight Dispatcher Recurrent Course (FDRC) helps to maintain and enhance critical decision-making skills for advanced business aviation dispatchers and schedulers. The three-day recurrent training lesson plan is designed for dispatchers interested in refreshing their skills and staying current with the latest industry practices.
As per CAR PART II Chapter 6, GCAA Dispatch licence holders must attend recurrent training and a competency test annually to maintain their licence validity. Recurrent training should be a complete cycle covering all of the initial subjects over a period of three years.
Upon the successful completion of the course, a trainee will receive a Certificate of Qualification.
|Course Name||Course Commence||Course Finish||Days||Duration|
* subject to number of registrants
|The below subjects cover the entire syllabus:|
|Fundamentals of TCAS II|
|ICAO and UAE Air Law.|
|Stress and Fatigue Management|
|Weight and Balance|
- Holders of a valid GCAA Flight Dispatch License or an Expired GCAA Flight Dispatch Licence.
- Holders of a valid foreign FD licence employed by a UAE Airline Operator with a valid AOC (note: company of the holder can apply for conversion of the licence to GCAA after the FDRC).
- Holders of a valid foreign FD license employed or NOT employed by a UAE Airline Operator with no valid AOC can only do the course but not eligible to apply for a conversion of licence to GCAA.
- Non-Licence holders, but working in an airline company-Flight Operations, can only do the course but cannot apply for a GCAA license.
For applicants whose GCAA license has expired for more than two years and are not dispatching flights, will need to undergo a competency check. A competency check will be done by our GCAA approved examiner. He will be able to determine the strength of the applicants’ knowledge before suggesting a recurrent training if applicable.
|Registration/Student Materials||AED 6,980 + 5% VAT (AED 7329 payable) *|