The BSc (Honours) in Air Transport Management programme provides students with an opportunity to gain an insight into all aspects of air transport management including airline and airport management, aviation strategy, together with a solid foundation in essential business practice.
The BSc (Honours) in Air Transport Management is a one-year top-up programme delivered in full-time and part-time modes, that is designed to ‘top up ‘students’ existing vocational qualifications (e.g. UAE Higher Diploma, UK Higher National Diploma, Air Transport Pilot License) to a bachelor’s degree. It has been designed in line with international standards and aims to provide a high-quality business education with a strong focus on the aviation industry. The curriculum is carefully designed to integrate core business courses with more specialised Air Transport Management courses that focus on topics relevant to aviation, airline and airport management, as detailed in the illustrative study plan.
Why enrol on this programme?
Students will gain understanding of how the aviation sector operates, the challenges involved in managing a business within this sector and key success factors. Students will study a variety of business and specialist air transport management courses.
The BSc (Honours) in Air Transport Management award is conferred by Coventry University, UK and recognised by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Dubai.
Graduates of the BSc (Honours) in Air Transport Management are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to be prepared for employment within various air transport organisations such as airlines and airports.
Mode Of Delivery
There are two delivery modes:
- A full- time delivery mode with three modules delivered each semester over two semesters.
- Or a part-time delivery mode with 6 courses delivered over a period of one year. The courses will be completed independently, with one course every two months, delivered in 5 consecutive day blocks over 40 hours.
- Airline & Airport Management
- Project Management
- Aviation Strategy & Planning
- Human Factors in Aviation
- Airline Route & Fleet Planning
- Aviation Research Project
The above course schedule is subject to change
- Higher National Diploma (UAE), Higher National Diploma (UK), ATPL
- Original TOEFL (IBT) minimum score of 61 or IELTS (Academic) minimum score of 5.0.
For professional advice on entry requirements, please contact EAU Admissions on +971 46050122 / +971 46050124 /+971 46050127/+971 46050174 or e-mail: email@example.com
|Application Fee*||Registration Fee*||Tuition Fees (AED)|
|N/A||2,625||83,790 per year|
How to Apply?
For information on how to apply for a course at Emirates Aviation University, see our Admissions Guide (https://www.eau.ac.ae/en/admissions/admissions-guide/)