Students General Guidelines on Returning to Campus (Fall 2021)
Emirates Aviation University campus will re-open in Fall 2021 with strict safety measures in place. Undergraduate programmes will follow the blended learning approach which combines interactive e-learning and traditional face-to-face classroom delivery. Postgraduate programmes will continue with interactive e-learning for lectures.
As per the regulations provided by the Ministry of Education, COVID-19 vaccination is compulsory in order to be able to enter onto campus unless you have a “Certificate of Medical Exemption”. If you have such a certificate you will be obliged to present proof of a negative PCR test which must be done no more than 72 hours (3 days) prior arrival on campus. This includes students arriving from overseas.
All students are required to adhere to the following Ministry of Education requirements:
- All students shall register in the Al Hosn Application. Download the app from App Store or Google Play.
- Prior to the first week of class, all students (including fully vaccinated students) entering the campus will be required to provide a negative PCR test.
- If vaccinated, you must present at the entrance gate an official proof of full vaccination, through the green pass on the Al Hosn app or any other formal certificate (if taken outside the UAE).
- Students with special health conditions who cannot attend campus, will be provided access to the on-line learning platform. Parent’s written approval/consent is required in such cases. (Request the form from the EAU Registration Office).
- Masks must be worn at all times while on campus.
- You must maintain a physical distance of 1.5m from other students.
- All students, staff and visitors are obliged to pass through temperature screening on entry.
- If you are sick or have flu-like symptoms, please stay home and inform your school’s administrator. You will need to present a negative PCR test prior to returning to campus.
- Electronic payment options are preferential rather than using cash.
- Costa Coffee, the cafeteria and the mini mart are open and will serve wrapped food only. Pre-packaged snacks are permitted to be brought onto campus.
- All students should adhere to national guidelines regarding policies developed to reduce the transmission risk.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to the PCR test and vaccination.
For any other related issues, contact your School Admin:
School of Engineering: email@example.com
EAU Business School: firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Mathematics & Data Science: email@example.com